Working for us
Masters’ core mission is to provide life-changing medicines to patients in need, anywhere in the world. We prioritise the Emerging Markets, partnering with innovative companies to deliver their products to the regions they cannot reach. At Masters, we are proud of our company’s vision and deliver on our promises through the dedication and hard work of its employees.
Employees share the entrepreneurial vision of our founder and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people in the developing world, by ensuring essential and life-changing medicines always reach the healthcare providers and their patients with excellence in quality. This is embodied in our guiding mantra of ‘Medicines Reaching Further’.
Do you have passion and dedication in providing life-changing medicines to patients in need? If you want a fulfilling and challenging career with a company that is committed to delivering excellence to its customers every day, then we want to hear from you.
Direct Supervision: Operations Manager
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Summary of work / Objectives:
- Direct service to private clients such as hospitals, clinics and patients, in accordance with the Operations Manager’s guidelines;
- Departmental rotation and administrative support to the team;
- Organize and maintain accurate information on customer registration, prices, proposals and billing processes;
- Properly follow processes and systems, ensuring compliance of services performed.
- Receive and select quotes daily, ensuring effective and efficient responses;
- Maintenance of customer registration;
- Request price updates from suppliers;
- Conduct sales price requests to send quotes;
- Request financial support for credit assessment;
- Maintain direct contact with customers and representatives;
- Monitoring of commercial proposals issued;
- Handle the SAP system, update the database and internal drive;
- Send purchase confirmation to the responsible department;
- Update the registration of Masters in active clients (sending documents, etc.);
- Responsible for ensuring that SOPs are followed;
- Work collaboratively with all other departments of the company, especially operational and financial;
- Attendance and participation in company meetings and training, as needed;
- Execution of other tasks, as directed by management.
- Academic training in business administration or related area – Studying or Complete;
- Advanced English (oral and written);
- Domain in Excel, Word and PPT (advanced level)
- Highly organized, experienced in handling large workloads, multitasking, prioritizing and managing own workload and paying attention to process details;
- Must be an excellent communicator;
- Focus on solving with a positive attitude and problem solving;
- Organizational improvement thinking and the ability to follow processes and remain in compliance with teamwork are desired;
- Experience working in a drug distributor or pharmaceutical industry will be considered a great differential;
- Experience in sales administration;
- Knowledge in SAP, Sales Force or any other system will be a differential.
For full job description click here
Knowledge. Diversity. Dedication.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and our success depends on the dedication and values of our team. We share in the Masters’ vision and work together to deliver it.