Quality and Compliance
Our mission is to be the trusted partner of choice in serving patients and healthcare providers with specialty medicines for unmet needs in the Emerging Markets.
With trust comes responsibility.
We operate across a number of legal, ethical and complex frameworks to expand fair access to innovative, specialty medicines that are not easily obtained.
Masters feels a responsibility to help those with unmet medical needs, so we strive to deliver the best quality products to our customers, and aim to be fair when making decisions and conducting business.
We are committed to providing quality.
Everything we do starts and ends with quality:
- A robust Global Warehouse and Quality Management Systems
- A global and local Pharmacovigilance System (PV)
- Independent verification of the bona-fides status of ALL our suppliers
- Compliance with EU/FDA Good Distribution Practices
- Comprehensively regulated and licensed in the countries in which we operate
Masters is regulated and licensed by the following bodies:
- MHRA (UK)
- UK Home Office (UK)
- State of Florida (USA)
- US DEA (USA)
- ANVISA (Brazil)
- INVIMA (Colombia)
- DNM (El Salvador)
- MOH (El Salvador)
Our QA and Regulatory teams maintains very high standards of compliance across the Masters group.