Working for us
Masters’ core mission is to provide life-saving medicines to patients in need, anywhere in the world. We prioritise Emerging Markets, partnering with innovative companies to deliver their products to the regions they cannot reach. At Masters, we are proud of our company’s vision and deliver on our promises through the dedication and hard work of its employees.
Employees share the entrepreneurial vision of our founder and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people in the developing world, by ensuring essential and life-saving medicines always reach the healthcare providers and their patients with excellence in quality. This is embodied in our guiding mantra of ‘Medicines Reaching Further’.
Do you have passion and dedication in providing life-changing medicines to patients in need? If you want a fulfilling and challenging career with a company that is committed to delivering excellence to its customers every day, then we want to hear from you.
Customer Service Executive
Based: Elstree, UK
Status: Permanent; Full Time
Reporting Line: Customer Service Team Leader
Masters Speciality Pharma is a global pharmaceutical company whose core mission is to provide life-changing, high quality, medicines to patients in need, anywhere in the world. We prioritise emerging markets, partnering with innovative companies to deliver their products to the regions they cannot reach, suppling specialist medicines to fulfil unmet patient needs. At Masters we are proud of our company’s vision and of what we do to deliver it. Masters is a successful company with ambitious growth plans, it is continuously evolving and will strive to accomplish its goals.
Masters was founded over 37 years ago and, today, is recognised and trusted as a major source of pharmaceutical products in over 90 countries. The core regions we serve are the Middle East, South and Central America, and the Caribbean. Our Head Office is in the UK, with business units in USA, Brazil, and El Salvador.
The successful candidate will have attributes in keeping with Masters’ company ethos – professional, hands-on and results driven. They will have a desire to please the customer and be motivated to achieve success, whilst working collaboratively with their colleagues to help support the business development function in the region. They will ideally have experience of working in a similar environment, managing a high-volume workload, with exceptional attention to detail, as well as being meticulous in following detailed procedures. The candidate will be a fantastic communicator and a strong team player, with a positive, friendly, and energetic disposition.
Masters are seeking a Customer Service Executive to provide a first-class level of service to all allocated customers in the assigned region. This role involves a high degree of processing documentation and administration, requiring the ability to follow SOPs which demands high prioritisation skills with the aptitude to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Management of assigned customer accounts and relevant order processing documentation, to include;
- Processing of orders
- Maintaining up to date bona fide details for active customers
- Keeping customers up to date with order status/delivery times, providing all documentation necessary to meet the customer needs
- Monitoring turnaround times of customer orders, ensuring orders are shipped out in a reasonable time
- Preparation of shipments and any required paperwork, including liaising with warehouse and freight forwarders for bookings
- Responding to and dealing with enquiries, deviations and complaints
- Assist in preparing quotes when required within a reasonable timeframe, working with the KAM or Customer Service Team Leader in relation to the pricing.
- Ensure that all orders are accurately processed on the database.
- Participation in team meetings to ensure effective communication and prompt action on priorities.
- Providing cover for other customer service team members as required.
- Communicate effectively with all other internal departments, particularly the KAMs, to ensure customer orders are processed in a timely manner and any delays or issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Provide audit support to QA as required.
- Ensure all relevant SOPs and Work Instructions are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with company and departmental procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Assist the warehouse in despatching CDs, ensuring that the correct export permits are in place.
- Arrange for the legalisation of documents.
- Storage of documents on Virtual Cabinet for future retrieval.
- Undertake any duties as directed by Customer Service Team Leader.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in a customer service and/or sales role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, especially, Word and Excel. Experience of SAP is desired.
- Preference for a person with pharmaceutical experience with a knowledge of quality management systems.
- A good team player, demonstrating a willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress positively.
- Confident and articulate.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Positive and organised approach to work, with a sense of urgency.
- Customer oriented and solution led.
Knowledge. Diversity. Dedication.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and our success depends on the dedication and values of our team. We share in the Masters’ vision and work together to deliver it.