Mastersglobal.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
MASTERSGLOBAL.COM cookies are not used to identify you personally. Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on Masters Speciality Pharma’s website
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Mastersglobal.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of the users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on Mastersglobal.com
- How long you spend on each Mastersglobal.com page
- How you got to the site e.g. from another website or browser
- What you click on while you are visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.