Clinical TrialsMasters sources Comparator Drugs for all phases of a Clinical Trial, and prides itself on providing the highest standard of Comparator Sourcing available. In addition to this, Masters also has a Controlled Drug Licence, which enables us to source controlled substances for Clinical Trials when needed.
Not only do Masters get involved in the planning process of supplying Comparator Drugs, but we also help our customers reduce their wastage and costs, by only supplying Comparator Drugs as and when they are needed throughout the Trials process.
Masters always has a detailed knowledge of the manufacturer that it uses to source its Comparator Drugs, and maintains security throughout its Supply Chain, to guarantee against counterfeit dangers. Furthermore, Masters can also provide unusual dosage requirements if or when required, and even have the ability to supply Comparator Drugs in the event that a product is no longer commercialised.
By partnering with Masters, Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies have full confidence that they can conduct a trial to the highest clinical standards, and always have full support from us throughout each stage of a Clinical Trial.
Masters Clinical Trials Procurement Strategy:
- Confidential, reliable sourcing of Comparator Drugs from across the world and across all therapeutic sectors
- Meeting full Regulatory Standards
- Providing all necessary product documentation
- Guaranteeing only genuine products are sourced, and providing full Batch Traceability
- Working closely with Clients, Masters ensures that Comparator Sourcing is planned early in the trial process to mitigate the risks of over/under ordering, and potential wastage.
- Providing peace of mind and flexibility, enabling the Client to concentrate on initiating the Trial
If you wish to discuss your company’s comparator requirements, please refer to our Relevant Contacts for Clinical Trials.